Saturday, January 22, 2011
My second blog Award!
Wow! I'm so honored to have received this award by Diana at DaisyLove Creations!
She's very sweet and talented! Check out her lovely projects!
I'm humbled to be one of eight among some amazingly talented ladies. You'll want to visit all of them and follow. They all do great projects!
Upon receiving this award I must thank the person who gave this to me and link it back to their blog and share 8 things about myself. Also, pass along the award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered and leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition.
I've recently found some really talented crafters. Here are 8 of their blogs in no particular order for you to check out:
Ash from Cricut Crazed Lady
Carri from Double Click Creations
Natasha from Crafting with Natasha
Becky from Beck's Cricards
Jenni from Earthy Scrap
Linda from Fancy Framework
Christina from Card Creations & More by C
Eight things about me:
1. I'm a Christian learning to love Jesus and my fellow man more each day.
2. I was a classroom teacher for 12 years and am now home schooling my son who is 5yrs old and I love it! I feel so blessed to have this privilege.
3. I think I've been a scrapbooker since I was a teenager. I've recently become a card maker too.
4.I love to shop for paper craft supplies.
5.I love to share my passion for paper crafting with others.
6. I love watching crafters on Youtube.
7. I was born and raised in NYC. Now I live in Orlando, Florida! Love the beach!!!
8. I've been married to my college sweet for 15 years.
Thanks again Diana! You put a smile on my face!