Sunday, January 2, 2011

Some random creations

My son and I made this Gingerbread house! We had so much fun! We used candy we collected at all the parades we've been to. Very economical Huh? The actual house was made at home with a mold I have from the Pampered Chef. Unfortunately they don' carry this item anymore. Enjoy!



This was the original card that i made for The Pink Stamper Design Team challenge. I decided to use the frog one instead. I got the scissor from Simply Charmed. The green piece is from Birthday Bash. So is the pink piece with the sentiment on it. I used a stamp from Pink by Design (Simply Everything set)





I made this card with the Cricut Lite cartridge, Twinkle Toes.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww this is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the gingerbread house! I did those with my kids this year, too, although I bouught a kit that came with all the stuff and five little mini houses! Your house looks like much more fun than ours! I wanted to comment specifically on the "cut above the rest" card. I really love that card! Great ideas. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete