Saturday, July 16, 2011

Stinkin' cute blog award....awwww!

I received this award from Gina. Her blog is Gina's Crafting Spot! I have been following Gina's blog for several months now. I really like her fun projects and bubbly personality! I even got to meet her in person! I think that we would be the closest of friends if we lived near each other! Thank you Gina!

I want to pass this onto:

Brenda from Creativity is only a State of Mind
Bonnie from Pinkbonbons
Sherrie K from Sherrie Scraps with Passion
Lisa from A Mermaid's Crafts
Kathy from Scrapping Felkatz

I really enjoy their creativity and fun blogs!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS on your award and THANK YOU so much for thinking of me! I am so honored and appreciative! I will add this to my blog with pride :) Thanks again and I hope you have a great evening!

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award. I so appreciate you thinking of me and liking my projects. I just love coming over here and checking out what you've been up to.
    Hugs
    Brenda
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete