Sunday, May 22, 2011

My first Side step card



I watched Beate Johns' tutorial on this card and was so motivated and inspired I got up and went right to it! You can see her tutorial here. She does fantastic tutorials!

Here are the details:

Grass & tulips-Give a Hoot Cricut cartridge and Rectange from George and Basic shapes welded and sized on Gypsy to 5.5 width and 2.20 height. (unlink the width and height)

Cloud with raindrops- Give a Hoot 3" (hid the flowers, used the main image and layer)

Boots and Umbrella-Paisley (Boots 2", Umbrella 3")

Scrappy Moms-Sweet Somethings set

Glossy accents in center of little hearts on boots

Blue Stickles

Brown journaling pen

Rich Coccoa Memento ink pad

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Your step card is amazing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic job! Love the texture cardstock you used! Thank you for stopping by! Hugs! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card.. I will have to come back and rematch the video so I can make a card like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card! I am going to have to try this. Thank you for the video

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally cool. I made one awhile back and really love the versatility in creating these. I love yours.
    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete